[tycho-user] Simplified product definition?

Hi
I'm using the materialize-products goal to create a complete, customized eclipse installation.
My target platform definition is not based on a .target file, but I'm using a <repositories> section in my parent pom to reference a set of p2 repositories via URL.
Consequently, I always want to include all features into my final product which are contained in these p2 repositories.
It seems that I need to list all these features within my .product  file to make this working. This is not very nice because if the content of my target platform p2 repositories changes, I have to adapt the feature list in my .product file (or at least check whether changes are necessary). This fact prevents me from automating (re-trigger) the product build if my p2 repositories change.

Question: is there a way to define my product more dynamically, so that the final feature content reflects the content of my p2 <repositories> without  adapting my .product file manually? Something like an "include all features" possible in the .product file?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Klaus

Back to the top