Re: [tycho-user] Automatically keeping version numbers in sync

I did not look at automating this for maybe three years now, but last
time I checked maven-release-plugin was basically single hardcoded
release workflow and required some major changes to accommodate tycho
projects at all and likely complete rewrite to provide proper support.
At the same time, it literally takes me 3 minutes to do m2e or tycho
release manually [1], and this includes making myself a nice cup of
coffee. For me, spending time on better release procedure simply does
not make sense, but your situation may of course be different.

[1] https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Staging+and+releasing+new+M2Eclipse+release

Igor