Re: [tycho-user] Automatically keeping version numbers in sync

No, not possible either. major.minor.micro parts of the version are
expected to match between pom.xml and corresponding eclipse metadata,
and qualifier can either match exactly or be '-SNAPSHOT'/'.qualifier'. I
believe we plan to relax requirement for qualifier, but don't know when.

Igor