Re: [tycho-user] Provide download link within Jenkins

Hi Tobias,

for my Jenkins build, I'm using the "Post-build Actions/Archive the
artifacts" option to do exactly that. I just provide a file to be
archived, and that file is linked on the Jenkins build page under "Last
successful artifacts".

Hope this helps,
Christian