Re: [tycho-user] It is safer for eclipse.org projects to remove .classpath and .project from git when using tycho ?

Hi Mickael,

I don't think so. Actually, once we start to build using maven/tycho we created a dependency on maven not in m2e itself.

You just need to use the maven eclipse plugin (http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/eclipse-mojo.html)

regards,

Cristiano