[tycho-user] Resolving third-party plugins automatically

I'm building a p2 repository using Tycho which contains a plugin which has a dependency on com.google.guava. When I try to install into a out-of-the-box Eclipse, com.google.guava can't be found. What is the best way to specify where com.google.guava should be fetched from? I tried adding the site to the list of "Sites To Visit", but that list does not seem to be used.

Our previous Buckminster-based build used a custom ant script to patch the generated repository to include "<references> ... </references>" to the third-party sites, but it would be nice if Tycho could handle this in a less kludgy way.

Isn't this a fairly common scenario?

--

Jesper Eskilson Development Engineer
IAR Systems AB