Re: [tycho-user] how to build update site with multiple platform filtered fragments ?

Integration test [1] shows how to setup multi-platform build.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/tree/tycho-its/projects/TYCHO242multiplatformReactor?id=tycho-0.15.0

Igor

On 12-05-14 5:37 AM, fgiquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

i am nearly a beginner with Tycho. I did not found the answer in
documentation or archived threads for my question : how to build update
site with multiple platform filtered fragments ?
We define one update site including one feature with two platform
filtered fragments ("osgi.os=win32 osgi.arch=x86" and "osgi.os=win32
osgi.arch=x86_64").
The build job runs on Linux with Jenkins, and fails with error :

Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "Problems resolving
provisioning plan.": ["com.xx.xx.xx.win32.win32.x86 7.4.0.qualifier
cannot be installed in this environment because its filter is not
applicable."]

So tycho build fails because the fragment dependency cannot be resolved
on one Linux server. I suppose there is something wrong in our approach
to build some multiple platform update site from ou Linux continuous
integration server. Can anybody give informations or links to help us ?

Thanks in advance,
Fabien.