Re: [tycho-user] Packaging plugins as folders

And, of course, I meant Eclipse-BundleShape:dir.

Igor

On 12-06-05 11:27 AM, Guillaume Bourel wrote:
Thanks a lot for this quick reply !

Guillaume

On 05/06/2012 17:18, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
Use Eclipse-BundleShape: jar in bundle manifest.

http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/misc/bundle_manifest.html

Igor

On 12-06-05 11:16 AM, Guillaume Bourel wrote:
Hi,
I was wondering how to package a plugin as a folder instead of a jar
when using Tycho. (The same behavior as exporting using the GUI and its
export wizard by disabling the "package as individual JAR archive").
Is there some kind of packaging type or parameter I haven't found ?

Thanks,
Guillaume

Guillaume BOUREL

ALTRAN OUEST – Brest

Technopôle Brest Iroise – Site du Vernis – CS 23866
29238 Brest Cedex 3
FRANCE
Tel. : +33 2 98 05 43 21 (accueil)

_*guillaume.bourel@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Firstname.name@xxxxxxxxxx>*_

www.altran.com </tmp/test1.html>

"This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended for the sole use the address(es). Any unauthorised copy or
dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us promptly and delete such message from your
inbox."