Re: [tycho-user] javax.persistence class cannot be resolved - It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

Igor,

I do not have examples of this happening that are independent of my code base, but my code is relatively small and completely open-source. Is that sufficient for a standalone example?

Access and build instructions: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/niceproject/index.php?title=Getting_NiCE#Regular_Command_Line_SVN_Access
Repo: https://niceproject.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/niceproject/trunk

The current build has each plugin importing javax.persistence in their MANIFEST.mf files, which would have to be removed from at least one of the bundles to produce "[ERROR] The type javax.persistence.CascadeType cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files."

If you need something smaller, I can try to put it together for you over the weekend.

One point that may be important: we are using EclipseLink (org.eclipse.persistence).

Thanks!

Jay