Re: [tycho-user] tycho-surefire-plugin dependencies?

<dependencies> section of the tycho-surefire-plugin configuration allows
forcing arbitrary bundles and features into the OSGi test runtime. The
only real usecase I know for this is to add fragment bundles to the test
runtime, but implementation allows any installable unit.

Igor