[tycho-user] wrapping POJO dependencies...

Hi,

I have a situation where I want to build an OSGi fragment using Tycho, but it has dependencies upon POJO jars that are not public licensed. As a result I want to be able to wrap the dependencies at build-time into a single OSGi bundle.

My issue is that I'm unaware of a way to do this with Maven, let alone Tycho, so have been using the maven-antrun-plugin to have ant wrap the "lib" (packaging = jar) in the generate-sources phase. The parent pom lists it as the first module to build, even so, Maven/Tycho cannot resolve the included dependencies - I suspect it is because the jar is being generated outside the "Tycho build" and as such it is not included in the dependency resolution.

Any recommendations on how to best to accomplish the overall goal, and/or use Tycho to wrap the libs?

Thanks.

-Eric

Back to the top