[tycho-user] 0.13.0->0.14.1 tycho-surefire-plugin stacktrace

Hello,
I build an RCP Application with Tycho 0.13.0 and when there were some erros in JUnit or Bot tests, the tycho-surefire-plugin reports a few lines stack trace.
Now I changed the build to Tycho 0.14.1 and thee I only get the message there are failures/errors and have to look in the surfire reports or further details.
I use Hudson CI and so the short stack trace was very comfortable.

So is there a way to get these fiew stack trace lines back?

I know there is the option -e and -X to get the full stack trace, but in most cases this is to mutch...

Best regards

Reiner

Back to the top