Re: [tycho-user] How to include a bundle (apache.felix) into an eclipse-plugin ("No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.")?

Does the plugin wrapping your felix-built bundle need to re-export that bundle's exported packages?

Craig Foote

Sergio.Areias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The class not found exception happens when I try to run the application using any class depending on my bundle.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.grupoatwork.piu.service.rest.api.UpdateServiceNotFoundException
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:513)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:429)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:417)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
        ... 22 more

When I run the application in my machine, it works fine.

Thanks in advance,
Sérgio Areias

Back to the top