Re: [tycho-user] How to include a bundle (apache.felix) into an eclipse-plugin ("No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.")?

Thanks for the answers.

Using the demo I was able to make it work. Now I am having problems running the application in Eclipse (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException, I do not know why yet but I must be missing something. I have to look into it), but I am able to install it in my machine and works like a charm.

Thanks for all the help and the fast answer.

I am not sure why this does not work for you, but (somewhat outdates)
wiki [1] and corresponding itp02 demo project from [2] provide explain
how to configure your Tycho build to use OSGi bundles produced by
maven-bundle-plugin. This is how we build m2e [3], so I am certain this
works.

[1]
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Dependency+on+pom-first+artifacts
[2]