[tycho-user] Custom Qualifier Format in Product Export

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask one question again that I posted a couple of weeks
ago. Just to make sure to get any hint, anyone of you might have on
that issue.

Currently, I successfully build and export my Eclipse RCP, Eclipse
RAP, and Equinox-based applications using Tycho and appropriate
product- and reactor-projects. Now, I wonder what is the best way to
specify a custom format for the build qualifier used in the resulting
product ZIP-archives. I would like the final archive's file name look
like this:

${product-id}_${unqualifiedVersion}.[Milestone Identifier]_[Custom
Build Qualifier]

whereas [Milestone Identifier] should be specified from outside as a
Maven Property and is for example "M2", "M3", etc. and [Custom Build
Qualifier] should look like this:

v[Build Date]-[Build Time], e.g. v20120418-1800

I already tried to use this in my product-project's pom.xml, but it
doesn't help:

<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<configuration>
<qualifier>M2_${buildQualifier}</qualifier>
<format>yyyyMMdd-HHmm</format>
</configuration>
</plugin>

Do you have any hints how to achieve my goal?

Thank you very much for any help.

Best regards
Timo Rohrberg

Back to the top