[tycho-user] Tycho and IProvisioningEventBus ?

Does tycho hook into IProvisioningEventBus in any way?
I can't see anything in the code.

I'm trying to debug why Eclipse-BundleShape: dir is not working and
looking at the Equinox P2 code I think seeing what it is doing via the
publishing event bus might be helpful.

I'm also wondering whether its possible to enable
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.DebugHelper, it looks like I
should be able to craft an .options file and fill in the values, but
there is so much assumed p2 knowledge in there I dont know what I am
doing.

Thanks

Back to the top