Re: [tycho-user] Dependency resolution for mvn site goal

Craig,

In my example I was able to install the software and the subsequent
mvn site command build successfully. However, that seems like it
should be unnecessary and undesirable since my unsatisfied dependency
is in my pom structure... So, to recap.

My pom structure is:

Parent
    - Child 1
    - Child 2

With a dependency on Child 1 from Child 2. Both are Eclipse plug-ins
with the packaging type set to eclipse-plugin. The maven package goal
works, the maven site and maven checkstyle:checkstyle goals do not
work, unless the maven install goal is executed prior to executing the
site or checkstyle goals.

Ben