[tycho-user] TestNG Support?

Hello!

I am currently trying to retrofit an Eclipse plugin with Tycho Maven support.
All the tests for this plugin have been written with TestNG. From what I found on the web, there seems to have been some activity around this about two years ago. Did anything come out of it? As far as I can tell from https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-424 a patch has been added to TestNG.

What would I need to do to get Tycho to work with TestNG?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Schneller