Re: [tycho-user] tycho-surefire-plugin dependencies ignored?

On 04/18/2012 03:48 PM, Balazs Varnai wrote:

> So, it's simply ignored by tycho. You can put anything as artifactId,
> no errors. Thx!

You MUST have configuration, dependencies and executions at the same level.

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Balazs Varnai <bvarnai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Using 0.14.1, I am trying to include a fragment need to logging setup.
>>
>> <plugin>
>>        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
>>        <artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
>>        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
>> <configuration>
>>                                                        <dependencies>

Your dependencies are nested inside configuration. Configuration is
plugin-specific and its natural that Tycho depends on default way of
providing plugin's dependecies ;-)

--
Mykola

http://ua.linkedin.com/in/manandbytes