From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barrie Treloar
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. April 2012 09:16
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] How to fork http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/ ?

Ok, I'm brain dead when it comes to git, I'm still learning.

Over at http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/ there is
no big fancy "fork" button like there is on github.

I also can't find any links that tell me what I am supposed to do.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Handling_Git_Contributions
seems to indicate that it should be possible to say use github.

Would someone be kind enough to hold my hand and step me through the
black magic needed to sort this out?
I'm assuming I should be able to create a repo at git hub which is
replica of git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git
and then I can clone the github version to locally to commit to.

Thanks.