Re: [tycho-user] restricting target platform environments.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Barrie Treloar <baerrach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My target platform is failing to resolve environments that I don't care about:

I'm not sure which change fixed it, but I looked at the tycho sources
and the ITs to see how things are done.

removed <environment> from target file.

For all <location> elements in target file, set includeAllPlatforms="false".
I'm not sure what the difference between slicer and planner are.  But
this works with slicer (whereas the IT I looked at was using planner)
<location includeAllPlatforms="false" includeMode="slicer"
includeSource="true" type="InstallableUnit">

My build now works.

Back to the top