Re: [tycho-user] maven-properties-plugin licensing

The license is EPL, but I have not had the chance to update the code yet.

Igor

On 12-04-17 10:09 AM, Roland Grunberg wrote:
Hi,

It seems that maven-properties-plugin is required for building tycho-extras
(At least for having the tests run). I found the source for this plugin [1]
but I'm not exactly sure under what license it would be. Would it be
possible to add this information to the source or is there a newer repo
I've missed.

Cheers,

Back to the top