Re: [tycho-user] mvn clean triggers target definition resolution

Hello Craig,
I've blogged a little bit about our build structure: http://blogs.itemis.de/schwertfeger/2012/04/14/building-eclipse-plugins-with-tycho-and-target-definition/
The main problem here was, that the target is resolved/verified for each project again. We also used tycho.mode=maven to speed up clean local builds, because tycho needed much more time to resolve, if the target folder was large. By splitting target resolution and using a <repository> for the daily build, the build time was reduced drastically. By the cost of keeping one additional category.xml in sync with the target definition.

Benjamin