[tycho-user] mvn clean triggers target definition resolution

Shouldn't the clean goal just empty the target folder? I'm using tycho_0.14.1 (and m2e_1.0.200.20111228-1245 though this happens at the command line too) and a target definition rather than repositories in my pom. Our target definition points to a large composite p2 repo that takes a long time to parse, doubly long when we do separate mvn clean and mvn install (as m2e provides by default). Is this correct or are we misconfigured somewhere?

Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top