Re: [tycho-user] Problem satisfying a manifest dependency

Hello,

this is my Maven output using -e -X:

[INFO] Resolving target platform for project MavenProject:
testPlugin:testSource:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT @
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/testPlugin/workspace/testSource/pom.xml
[DEBUG] P2resolver.addMavenProject
testPlugin:testSource:eclipse-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] P2Resolver: artifact testPlugin:testSource:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
resolves installable unit testSource/1.0.0.qualifier
[DEBUG] P2Resolver: artifact testPlugin:testSource:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
resolves installable unit testSource/1.0.0.qualifier
[DEBUG] P2resolver.addMavenProject
testPlugin:testTest:eclipse-test-plugin:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[DEBUG] P2Resolver: artifact testPlugin:testTest:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
resolves installable unit testTest/1.0.0.qualifier
[DEBUG] P2Resolver: artifact testPlugin:testTest:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
resolves installable unit testTest/1.0.0.qualifier
[DEBUG] P2resolver.addMavenProject testPlugin:testParent:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Cannot complete the request.  Generating details.
[INFO] Cannot complete the request.  Generating details.
[INFO] {org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment=OSGi/Minimum-1.0,OSGi/Minimum-1.1,
osgi.ws=gtk, osgi.arch=x86, osgi.os=linux,
org.eclipse.update.install.features=true,
org.osgi.framework.system.packages=}
[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: testSource 1.0.0.qualifier
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: testSource 1.0.0.qualifier requires
'bundle org.eclipse.bpmn2 0.7.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]

What request cannot be completed? How can I get more verbose messages?
For example, it would be very helpful to know what the request is or
rather what Maven was looking for? Is this a Tycho message? Or Maven?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel W.