From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: Freitag, 13. April 2012 12:40
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and dependencyManagement

On 04/13/2012 12:29 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
No, moving repository information out of project source tree
I agree with you, but since it is currently pure investigation, we want to evaluate several approaches.
The idea is to provide a settings.xml specific to our project containing repo information. This settings.xml will still be part of our source tree and passed to Maven with the "-s" flag, but people who have specific management of Maven repo in their organisation would only have to change it as they want (it will be their own responsability to change it).

And what about dependencyManagement for Tycho?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top