Re: [tycho-user] tycho stops to find pom-first bundles after 0.14 migration ?

Hi Igor,

I've modified the itp02 projects as planned. the result is the same as in my project.

I've attached two zip files.

In itp02-no, I'm not using tycho-p2-plugin in the pom-first parent and children, so manifest-first project build is not working.

In itp02-yes, I'm using tycho-p2-plugin in the pom-first parent and children, so manifest-first project build is working properly.

could you take a look please ?

regards,

Cristiano