Re: [tycho-user] Tycho 0.13.0 is adding too many repos to the build

Zitat von Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx>:

Zitat von Denis Golovin <dgolovin@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Check p2metadata for your repo there is a reference to this site. Check repo-2.0/content.xml or content.xml inside repo-2.0/content.jar or for sites registered in <references>node.
Denis

There is nothing in artifacts.xml nor in content.xml. There are 46 repos listed in the <references> node but all use "http:" as protocol while my local repos use "file:"

I also deleted ~/.m2/repository/.cache/tycho but to no avail.

I have been using a target file before but I've deleted the Target Definition file, I deleted the commented out dependency in the target-platform-configuration Tycho plugin but the error doesn't go away. :-(

Okay, I've found the culprit. I had this in the POM of my update site:

    <parent>
        <groupId>com.project.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>parent</artifactId>
        <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
    </parent>

Only the version of ../pom.xml is 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

Maven warns when the relativePath points to a POM with a different coordinate; maybe it should warn about a version conflict, too?

Regards,