Re: [tycho-user] headless and ui tests in the same plugin

This can be achieved by executing the test mojo multiple times with different configuration.
This can be achieved using the <executions> markup from Maven.
See below for an example running the tests.

HTH

Pascal

<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<executions>
     <execution>
     <id>Headless-tests</id>