[tycho-user] Intermitent remote-resource-plugin error

I have a common license file that gets included in every feature, plugin, and product build.  I am experience an intermittent error when I build a feature or product using “clean install”.  My guess  is that the OS (Windows 7) does not finish copying the file before it is required by the build.   Is there a way to add a delay in the pom?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.2:process (default) on project com.xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.build: Error finding remote resources manifests: D:\Perforce\depot\Enterprise\xxxxxxxxxxxxxx\build_3.9\target\maven-shared-archive-resources\about.html (Access is denied) -> [Help 1]

Regards,

Greg Babcock

Back to the top