Re: [tycho-user] tycho-source-plugin creates source bundles but feature bundle can't find them

Zitat von Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>:

On 03/15/2012 05:38 PM, Aaron Digulla wrote:

Why?

Why does it tell you about a ${bundle} ? If you have a plugin org.corp.bundle, then you can reference it in your feature by adding a dep to org.corp.bundle.source (note there is no "s" in the end of "source").

${bundle} was just a placeholder for the bundle name in my mail. But you led me on the right track: I used "sources" (with "s"). Singular works.

Thanks a lot!

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top