[tycho-user] How to configure default .log file name

Hi,
For some reason I want to change default test .log filename in tycho. This is because I am running one test at a time and the .log file gets updated for each run. In order to mentain log for each test I want to rename it by testname
For example currently it is located at "\workspace\com.xxx.myapp.test\work\data\.metadata\.log" and I want something like "\workspace\com.xxx.myapp.test\work\data\.metadata\test_name.log"
Is there any way in tycho/maven I can configure .log file name?
--
God bless all,
Ramesh

Back to the top