[tycho-user] Problem loading resources from classpath in tests

Hello,

I have a test case which needs the resource "classpath:/com/pany/eclipse/i18n_dsl/tests/Application.i18n"

In the code in org.eclipse.xtext.resource.ClassloaderClasspathUriResolver, this is truncated to "com/pany/eclipse/i18n_dsl/tests/Application.i18n" and then passed off to the OSGi classloader. I verified that target/classes/com/pany/eclipse/i18n_dsl/tests/Application.i18n exists.

The tests pass when run from inside Eclipse.

Why can't Tycho Surefire 0.13.0 load the resource?

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top