[tycho-user] testing compilation of a generated plugin project (with swtbot and tycho)

Hi

In a project I also build with tycho, I have a SWTBOT test which generates a plugin project (think of it as a standard plugin project starting from a template) in the workspace and checks that after the autobuild the project does not have any error marker. Such test works fine when I run it from my workspace; but it fails when run with tycho/maven; the compilation of such generated project contains errors because the required plugins in the manifest are not found (e.g., org.eclipse.core);

I tried to use p2-installable-units (see the xml below) but probably I miss something?

          <useUIHarness>true</useUIHarness>
          <useUIThread>false</useUIThread>
          <product>org.eclipse.sdk.ide</product>
          <application>org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench</application>
          <dependencies>
            <dependency>
              <type>p2-installable-unit</type>
              <artifactId>org.eclipse.pde.feature.group</artifactId>
              <version>${platform-version}</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
              <type>p2-installable-unit</type>
              <artifactId>org.eclipse.sdk.ide</artifactId>
              <version>0.0.0</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
              <type>p2-installable-unit</type>
              <artifactId>org.eclipse.platform.sdk</artifactId>
              <version>0.0.0</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
              <type>p2-installable-unit</type>
              <artifactId>org.eclipse.osgi</artifactId>
              <version>0.0.0</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>
              <type>p2-installable-unit</type>
              <artifactId>org.eclipse.jdt</artifactId>
              <version>0.0.0</version>
            </dependency>
            <dependency>

many thanks in advance