From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sebastien Arod
Sent: Mittwoch, 7. März 2012 15:54
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] tycho-compiler encoding

Hi,

I have a project containing several modules compiled by tycho 0.14.1.

I realized that the modules compiled by tycho were not compiled using the source encoding specified in the parent pom using

<properties>

</properties>

I succeeded to force the compilation encoding using the <maven.compiler.encoding>UTF-8</maven.compiler.encoding> property. Is this the right way to specify the encoding for tycho modules?

I thought the project.build.sourceEncoding property was general and should be used as default source encoding for all plugins. If so should I create a tycho bug to track this?

-Seb

Back to the top