Re: [tycho-user] Invoke a participant before TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant - is it possible?

Cutting the long story short it extends the tycho dependency management mechanism.

But in the end it may be anything… Because of the problem described earlier tycho limits me from doing stuff that I could normally do with maven by declaring a plugin on the first place in the pom and binding it to the validate stage.  This is a bit misleading…That is the reason why I proposed that: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-dev/msg00541.html

Second problem is that all dependencies are resolved in that very tycho participant method and because of that the build my fail in the "afterProjectsRead" stage, which probably is not a good-practice anyway.
Haven't you thought about delaying the dependency resolution stage to make it more maven-compliant (project-based)? but, this is a different topic though…

Cheers,
Tom