[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tycho-user] any way tycho to change the .qualifier of POM-FIrst bundles when generating a P2 ?
- From: Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:21:04 -0300
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.236.153.6 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pjhH+SdCEepvkg7lmgjhW4XH6FyWXGbNidhy2Tr2rBs=; b=vwSf1B1pv1Bg7LxnC4G3OIP+PP58OV5rfH3kS5Wyq2a+3mpwcs2qnFGrCcaHk11E1E Hv3+bogzgmdLo16WIFER3EGpf4SSbCy6rXE4Idn611piBr+0Nax0AWRwwF+PYJafXr5l 8Tk8sv3Hg6HY2eVcgpmurGv3UbsRz+k4xymSY=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
I have a p2 that contain both POM-First and Manifest-First bundles.
when I create a snapshot version I could see that only the bundles
created by tycho have it generated symbolic name .qualifier changed for
a timestamp. all pom-first stay as was created, with .SNAPSHOT.
The POM-First is being created by maven-bundle-plugin, so its default is
to create it snapshot bundles with .SNAPSHOT instead a .qualifier.
But even when I configure maven-bundle-plugin to generate a bundle name
using .qualifier instead the default I could not have the expected result.
please, could someone give me a light?