Re: [tycho-user] Question about product materialization

This is likely because Xtext->JDT dependency is "optional/greedy" in
Xtext p2 metadata. This is how P2 3.7 and earlier used to treat optional
dependencies and the problem should go away once Xtext starts to use P2
3.8M2 or newer for their build. In the mean time, you may be able to
remove org.eclipse.jdt.* IUs from your RCP target platform using

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Target_Platform#Filtering

Igor