Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and Nexus

Nexus does not natively support hosted p2 repositories. You can use it to host plain files, but that wont be much different from what I understand you have now.

And more generally, Tycho does not currently offer a good solution for sharing build results. It can only build p2 repository locally.
--
Sent from my SGS