Re: [tycho-user] itp02 with transitive *bundle* dependencies doesn't work

All dependencies of OSGi bundles must be OSGi bundles. This how OSGi
runtimes work and is not specific to Tycho.

You can tell maven-bundle-plugin to embed all required dependencies. Or
you can 'wrap' each dependency in a bundle. Check maven-bundle-plugin
documentation for more information how to do this.

Igor