Re: [tycho-user] Packaging and MANIFEST.MF

Hi,
Plugin.xml is not the same as Manifest.MF besides the fact PDE always open manifest.mf when you open the plugin.xml in its editor.

You must ensure that each project participating in a build have a /META-INF/MANIFEST.MF created and properly setup.

regards