Re: [tycho-user] SWTBot

I have checked this and the name of the test class was wrong *Tests.java. is OpenDialogTest.java and so it generates a OpenDialogTest.class.
Unfortunately that was not the problem, I have the same problem. I tried to leave aout the dependancies but that was also not the problem,
May it be that the problem can be in the product or application, I don't think so because the application builds with these configurations and starts easily...
Don't know what to do :-(

On 10/01/2012 15:30, Mickael Istria wrote:

>On 10/01/2012 15:24, Reiner F?th wrote:
>> public class OpenDialogTest
>>
>> [...]
>>
>     > de.prototype.tests\target\
>classes\de\prototype\tests\ there can
>>     be found
>>     > the Test-Class "OpenDialogTests.class" >>
>
>What is the name of your class? Here are the default configuration of
>surefire plugin. Have a look at the default inclusion wildcards:
>http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/inclusion-exclusion.html
>
>HTH
>--

Back to the top