Re: [tycho-user] specifying test framework symbolic name?

No, test framework bundle symbolic name is not configurable.

Igor

On 12-01-09 5:30 PM, Matthew O'Connor wrote:
Hello,

I want to be to specify the test framework's symbolic name (instead of
having it hardcoded to "org.junit" or "org.junit4"). This is because
"junit:junit" on Maven Central doesn't have bundle information in the
manifest and so I'm wrapping it with "maven-bundle-plugin". This gives
me more control over which version of JUnit I'm using - instead of just
grabbing whatever version happens to be bundled with Eclipse.

Is there a way to do this? org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.TestFramework
doesn't seem to allow it.

Thanks,
Matt