Re: [tycho-user] Resource p2 repository not found with 0.13.0

Inline.

On 08/01/2012 10:52 AM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
Do all projects use the same target-platform-configuration and
repository configuration?
Yes. It is configured in the parent.

Does Tycho 0.14.0-SNAPSHOT work better/differently compared to 0.13?
I'll try.

Are you able to provide a complet project that demonstrates the problem?

well, our project is open-source, but I'd think it is too large to use as a replication environment.

If the problem doesn't appear related to the current target platform configuration, I'll first try to duplicate with 0.14.0-SNAPSHOT, if I can isolate it there I'll see if I can't work up a smaller project.

-Eric

Back to the top