[tycho-user] new tycho user, trivial question

So I was able to follow the examples to have a plugin/feature/update site.. I can do mvn clean install and have it all work/build all the parts

But one major "miss".

my plugin, has no class files in it.. it has 100% of the other things I wanted to bundle in it (various xml files the plugin uses.. various runtime jars I didn't bother making into full-fledged osgi plugins themselves).

But.. not a single 'class file' from the actual plugin's source code/compiliation!

If I build this all from within eclipse, it works 100%

any thoughts?

Roger

Back to the top