Re: [tycho-user] eclipse-update-site VS eclipse-repository

I missed this post! Shame on me. I should have used quotes around my Google request...
Thanks for the link Vincent.

On 21/12/2011 20:52, Vincent Zurczak wrote:
Hi,

The difference is explained here. [0] :)
Roughly, it is the same thing but it depends on the Tycho version.
For recent versions, only eclipse-repository should be used.

Regards,

                 Vincent.

[ 0 ] : http://software.2206966.n2.nabble.com/eclipse-repository-vs-eclipse-update-site-td5875357.html