[tycho-user] Build gets stuck on hudson.eclipse.org with tycho 0.14.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi all,

We moved Nebula build on hudson.eclipse.org to Tycho 0.14.0-SNAPSHOT. It worked well a couple of times, but we have been experiencing some issues that we could reproduce only on that machine: the build seems to wait forever while performing a tentative download.
See https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/nebula.incubation/174/console

All failing builds do fail at the same point. I found a workaround that consist in disabling a profile for one build and then re-enable it. Then everything is OK.

This is almost deterministic, but only at Eclipse.org AFAIK, hence I fear this could be a kind of bug in Tycho...
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top