Re: [tycho-user] javadoc - best practices

Hi,

Take a look at the maven-javadoc-plugin configuration here: https://git.eclipse.org/c/gmf-tooling/org.eclipse.gmf-tooling.git/tree/pom.xml
It runs javadoc in a "generate-resources" phase and the output of the aggregation is specified to go in a given folder.
The (big) caveat with this solution is that the maven-javadoc-plugin:aggregate goal requires artifacts to be already built, that is not true at first build execution. So you'll probably have to run you build twice...

HTH