From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ramesh gunjal
Sent: Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011 15:19
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] The commnd line argument to mvn fails on Windows

Tobias,

Thanks  for reply. These properties are used to identify the platform information at runtime. Those are used in my POM unde target-platform-configuration. Pasting related part of my POM

<build>

<plugins>

<plugin>

<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>

<artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>

<version>${tycho.version}</version>

<configuration>

<resolver>p2</resolver>

<environments>