Re: [tycho-user] Problem with eclipse-repository project

Thanks Igor. Solved it quite simply.

For future reference, it turned out I'd forgotten to add a reference to the parent pom.xml, so for anyone who sees this issue then I recommend checking that :-) The error message can be a bit misleading

Chris